Dessert is very important after having every dish let it be dinner, lunch etc. as it cools down your body and let your body absorb all the energy from the food that you have consumed. Many people love having sweets, chocolates, ice creams in their dessert as it relaxes the body from stress. But the people from North India always love to have Falooda in their dessert after having heavy food. Falooda is a very delicious dish which most of the people love to have in their dessert because it is made with many natural ingredients, making the drink healthier and rich in energy. As this is one of the best desserts for people in India, so you must know how to make Falooda at home.
Here you are going to know about how to make Falooda recipe at home with some simple recipe of Falooda. For making this delicious drink at your home, you will need to have many ingredients which you are going to know further in this article. Also you can visit my other mock-tail recipe like fruit punch, there i explain about the delicious drink fruit punch recipe. The special thing about this delicious drink is that there are very less added chemicals in it, as almost every ingredient are natural. So you don’t need to worry about if you are consuming any harmful chemical or not. Let’s not wait for more and have a brief look at how to make Falooda at home using some easy recipe of Falooda.
Ingredients To Make Falooda:
For making Falooda at your home using our simple recipe then you will need all these recipes that I have listed down, as without all these ingredients your Falooda is incomplete. So have a quick look at the ingredients you need to have to make Falooda at home.
- Sweeten Milk
- Strawberry jelly or crush
- Basil seeds
- Rose syrup
- Falooda Sev of any color according to you.
- Fresh fruits like Apple, Grapes, Pomegranate, Mango etc.
- Vanilla (or any other flavor) ice cream to make your Falooda tastier.
- And finally some almond and mint leaf for garnishing your sweet Falooda.
So these are the entire ingredient that you need to have for making Falooda at your home. So now let have a look at the simple and easy recipe of Falooda for making the delicious drink at your home.
Guide To Make Falooda With Step By Step Photos:
So to make this sweet, colorful and innovative drink at your home, you will need to follow all these recipes that we have given below.
- First of all, you will need to prepare strawberry jelly which is used to make your Falooda tastier. So to make strawberry jelly, simply take a bowl half filled with water. Boil the water for some 15-20 minute, so after the water gets completely boiled bring it out from the fire and add Strawberry flavored jelly powder and 2-3 drops of Rose Syrup. Stir the mixture well for some time making sure that the jelly powder gets dissolved in the boiled water properly. After blending the mixture well, simply keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. So after few hours, your jello will be ready.
- After the jelly is ready, now you can prepare milk for your Faluda. Take 1 litter of milk in a bowl and then boil it till it is completely boiled. Make sure that you add 3-4 tablespoon of sugar while you are boiling milk. After few minutes when the milk is perfectly boiled with sugar. Keep the milk to cool down for some few minutes, and after it gets cooled down add some few drops of Rose syrup in the milk to convert the color into pink from white.
- While you are keeping the milk to cool down, you can take some Basil seeds in a cup filled it with water and let the seed soak completely in water for some hours. In the meantime, you can chop your fresh fruits (Apple, grapes, and mango) into small pieces so that you can enjoy some fruit while drinking sweet Falooda. After some few hours, the Basil seeds will get completely soaked in the water if there is any seed which didn’t soak completely. Then you better remove it because un-soaked basil seed tastes very sour.
- Now take some FaludaSev and then boil it for some few minutes, but you have to make sure that you don’t boil FaludaSev too much.
- So now all the ingredients are ready and you just need to do place all the ingredient one by one in a big glass to make a special recipe of Falooda. First of all, place 2 -3 tablespoon of Basil seeds in the glass and then layer the glass with the boiled FaloodaSev. Now add some 3-4 spoon of Strawberry jelly in the cup and then pour the milk till the brim of the glass.
- After you add milk in the glass now place the chopped fruits over the milk which will give your drink a fresh fruit taste and will garnish too. Now finally add Vanilla ice cream or any other flavored ice cream according to you above the fruit. So garnish your Falooda drink with some crushed almond and mint leaf.
Important Notes While Making Falooda:
Here above in the content, you have known how to make Falooda at home with our easy recipe of Falooda. So now just for having dessert after your food, you will not need to visit any restaurant or shop. You can make it at home with some simple steps. Make the sweet soft yummy dessert at your home and have it every time after your meal with the simple recipe that we have given above. But you have to make sure that you are having all the ingredients at your home that I have mentioned earlier. than don’t boiled the falooda sev to much.
These were the full recipe of how to make falooda at home with step by step photos and guides for you, hope you will enjoy this falooda recipe. Also hope you will enjoy the new recipe of falooda with your friends and family. If you have any doubts on this recipe or any other recipes than fill free to ask. Also if you have any comments than please comment in comment section. If you think this is a useful post for you than I would really love it, if you share it with your Face book fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!