As a food lover we love to taste new foods every day. But obviously it is always not possible to go out and eat. But what if you can prepare delicious food at home? There are many recipes you may have tried but couldn’t make it perfectly. But now you will not disappointed and as after reading the dabeli recipe. in home you can enjoy your time to eat dabeli with some best movie download , because everybody like to enjoy there time with some good food and best movies. you are going to learn about a delicious Indian food named as Dabeli. So, do you want to know about the recipe of Dabeli? Dabeli is among the popular hot street foods, which is found in India’s Western Shores. It is basically originated in the Kutch region of Gujarat, Dabeli is also known as Kutchi Dabeli or Double Roti. This hot spicy street food has made its way to our heart and become the one of the most favorite foods among the people and can be found easily in the street of Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat as well.
Also Check: American Chopsuey Recipe.
Also Read: Malai Kofta Recipe.
However, there are many Dabeli stalls in the streets but very few people have time to eat from there. Well, it is very easy to make Dabeli at home all you need to have the recipe of it and enjoy eating it at home with your family and friends. Here, we have got the full Dabeli recipe which you would love to learn how to make Dabeli at home.
How To Make Dabeli At Home Easily:
Making Dabeli at home is very easy, where you can make and eat it fresh. In fact, you can make it spicy, tangy, and sweet and much more all you need its ingredients to make it at home which is easy to prepare it. Let’s move on with the ingredients of Dabeli recipe.
Also visit: Red Sauce Pasta Recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of Dabeli Masala, (which is available at the store).
- 1 cup of fennel Chutney (methi).
- 1 cup sweet tamarind and date chutney.
- ½ tablespoon of chilli Garlic chutney.
- 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 2 big size potatoes boiled and mashed by adding salt to taste.
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves (Dhania).
- 1 tablespoon scraped coconut.
- 2 tablespoon fresh and pilled pomegranate (anar).
For Other Ingredients:
- 4 dabeli pavs/ Indian Buns.
- 4 tablespoon of finely chopped onions.
- 4 tablespoon of masala peanut (which is available everywhere).
- 4 tablespoon nylon sev.
- 3 tablespoon of butter for cooking.
- 2 tablespoon of again nylon sev for garnishing.
Guide To Make Dabeli At Home With Photos:
To Make Mixture For Stuffing Dabeli:
- Combine the dabeli masala with fennel (meethi ki) chutney in a bowl by adding little water in it and mix it well.
- In the next step, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the prepared dabeli mixture masala, mix well and now cook for at least one minute on a medium flame and keep stirring it continuously.
- Add the smashed potatoes, salt, and little water and mix it well. Now cook it on a medium flame again for another two to three minutes, while you keep stirring continuously.
- Now, remove the smashed potato mixture from the flame and transfer it to a plate and press well with the back of a spoon while it cools down.
- In the next step, sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves (dhania), scraped coconut, masala peanut, lime juice and pomegranate (anar) in top of the mixture and keep it aside.
How To Prepare Dabeli?
To prepare Dabeli there are two types of method either they add the mixture from above or they cut from the middle. Now, let’s move on:
- Take a pav and cut it on two sides at a right angle, while you keep them joined at the 2 ends.
- Now, apply evenly on the inner side of the pav by adding 1 tablespoon of garlic chutney, ½ tablespoon of fennel chutney and 1 tablespoon tamarind sweet chutney.
- After that, you need to stuff 2 tablespoon of the prepared Dabeli mixture and on top of it add 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onions and 1 tablespoon of nylon sev as well.
- And again repeat the same steps to make more Dabeli with the remaining ingredients mixture.
Steps Before Serving Dabeli:
- Add 2 tablespoon of butter on a hot pan (tava) and wait until it gets melt properly.
- Take a Dabeli and put it in a melted butter on a hot pan (tava).
- Again add some more butter on top of the each Dabeli and cook well until it gets crispy.
- Last but not the least, serve it immediately by garnishing it with nylon sev and followed by chopped onions.
- To get better taste add some sweet chutney before serving.
These are the full recipe of how to make kuchi dabeli with steps by step photos and guide. Hope you will enjoy this Dabeli recipe with your family. Preparing and eating any food at home with your family is fun. If you are outside of house or even in hostel then also you can make foods like tasty Dabeli and enjoy. It won’t take much time and it will be healthier than any other food stall outside. Now, that you know how to make Dabeli at home then what are you waiting for? Start making Dabeli easily and enjoy this delicious food by sitting at home with your friends and family. If you think this is a useful post for you than I would really love it, if you share it with your Face book fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you.