Vegetable Manchurian dry is a delicious Chinese dish made with smash vegetable in a spicy and tangy sauce. Vegetable Manchurian is a one of the very famous and yummy Chinese food. Without vegetable Manchurian dry we can’t finish our hotel or restaurant’s meal, either its lunch or dinner we are not felling fulfill without vegetable Manchurian. The all time favourite Chinese appetizer vegetable Manchurian dry is also good with noodles, but most of people like vegetable ball Manchurian dry as a starter, because appetizers are increase our level of hunger. Especially if it is vegetable Manchurian than you just can’t avoid it. From kids to old man everyone like vegetable dry Manchurian.
To make vegetable Manchurian dry recipe you have to take few easy steps. The only time taking part is grating or chopping all the vegetable like cabbage, carrot, French beans, etc. So for less work you can chopped all veggies and after marinating you can fry vegetable balls and store it for 1 day.
It is very easy to make vegetable ball Manchurian dry at your home. And if you are looking for how to make crispy vegetable Manchurian at home than here is the best recipe of vegetable Manchurian dry with step by step photos with guide bellow. So let’s make a try.
Here is the ingredients bellow to make vegetable Manchurian dry recipe.
To Make Fried And Crispy Vegetable Balls
1 ½ -cups finely chopped cabbage (1 cup= 250 ml)
½- cup pilled and grated carrot
½- cup finely chopped French bens
1- Onion chopped
½- teaspoon finely chopped ginger
2 – Green chillies chopped
2- Tablespoon corn flour
1 ½- Tablespoon all purpose flour
½ – Teaspoon black pepper powder
1- Teaspoon tomato ketchup
1- Teaspoon green chilli sauce
Pinch of ajina moto (testing powder) optional
Salt as per require
Ingredients to Make Vegetable Manchurian Sauce
1/2 -cup diced onion
1- Red capsicum diced
1 – Yellow capsicum diced
1- Teaspoon chopped ginger
2 – Teaspoon finely chopped garlic
1-2 – Green chillies chopped
1- Teaspoon dark soy sauce
1 – Teaspoon non fruit vinegar
2 – Teaspoon red chilli sauce
1 – Tablespoon oil
1 – Tablespoon fresh and chopped coriander leaves (for garnished)
Instruction To Make Vegetable Manchurian Dry
- Take all minced or chopped vegetable in a bowl, add all herbs and mix it together till you get mixture dough.
- Take small small portion of mixture dough in your hand palm and make vegetable ball like kofta, make all balls like that and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan/ kadai and deep fry all vegetable balls slowly and keep all fried balls aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan add chopped ginger, garlic and saute it for a minute.
- Now add chopped or diced onion, red & yellow capsicum and tossed it till veggies are turns smooth.
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar, red chilli sauce, and stir it for some time.
- Now add fried vegetable balls in sauce and add black pepper powder, salt as per require and tossed it in medium flame till balls are coated with sauce.
- Serve hot Manchurian with garnished of coriander leaves.
Guide To Make Vegetable Manchurian With Step By Step Photos
Take a bowl and keep finely chopped 1 ½ cups of cabbage, ½ cup carrot, ½ cup beans, chopped onion, ginger, green chili and mix it.
Add 2 tablespoon corn flour, 1 ½ tablespoon all purpose flour (maida), 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup, 1 teaspoon green chili sauce, ½ teaspoon black pepper powder, testing powder and salt as per require.
Gather the whole things and mix it well with pressure for some time, till you get dough of mixture.
Now take small portion of mixture dough in your hand and make round vegetable balls by roll small dough in palm.
Make all vegetable balls like this way and keep the balls in a plat and keep it aside.
Heat oil in a pan, once oil heat properly, keep flame in low and place the veggies balls in hot oil, what you make before.
Don’t fry all balls at a time, take less quantity of balls at a time and fry the vegetable balls in batches.
Take a slotted spoon and turn the balls. Fry it till balls are turns crisp and golden. (Make sure balls are fried properly from inside also).
If the balls are fry properly, remove them with slotted spoon and drain it. Drain as much oil as possible.
Fry all vegetable balls like that way in batches and keep aside.
Take another pan and heat 1 tablespoon oil (you can use used oil what you use for frying), and add chopped ginger, garlic, green chili and toss it for a minute.
Add diced vegetable like onions, red & yellow capsicum and fry it till veggies turn smooth and soft.
Now add dark soy sauce, tomato ketchup, red chili sauce, non fruit vinegar and stir it well in high flame.
Now add fried vegetable balls in that and add black pepper powder and salt as per require and tossed it.
Once sauce and balls mix well and balls are coats with the sauce switch off the flame and keep it on a plate or platter.
Now garnished the vegetable Manchurian dry with fresh and chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Important Notes While Making Vegetable Manchurian
- You can use chopped onion, red &yellow capsicum for tossing Manchurian.
- Fry the vegetable ball in medium flame to fry properly both side.
- Try to make the sauce in less oil.
- Don’t burn the vegetable balls and veggies while frying and tossing.
- You can use spring onions also as a garnished also you can use it while making mixture.
- Also you can use touch of corn flour/corn starch while making sauce.
- You can make Manchurian without testing powder/ajina moto also, if you think it’s harmful for health.
- Serve vegetable dry Manchurian instantly to enjoy the crispiness of vegetable balls.
These were the full recipe of how to make vegetable ball Manchurian dry at home with step by step photos and guides for you, hope you will enjoy this vegetable Manchurian recipe. Also hope you will enjoy new recipe of vegetable dry Manchurian with your friends and family. If you have any doubts on this recipe or any other recipes than fill free to ask. If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you share it with your Face book fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!